[NETT] (See disclaimer) Sense® Innovations ESS-AIR+ Engine Sound System for RC Electric Airplane
Disclaimer: This sound system is approx. 233g. Quite heavy. It is for large rc airplane at least 1800mm wingspan.
Please see below for specification
|The above videos are for reference only. The videos feature ESS-Air instead of ESS-Air+2017|
Quality product from Sense® Innovations.
The amplifier supports 5 - 26 V input voltage. The output power changes according to the changes of the input voltage. Therefore, set the volume based on the voltage that is used.
- The amplifier supports speakers with a resistance larger than 4ohm. The speaker with 4ohm resistance
- Select an appropriate volume to control the output power of the amplifier. When the voltage
Functions Description- ESS-AIR uses advanced DNS/DCR algorithm to reproduce the sound of real engines.
- ESS-AIR supports AUX channel that can simulate a variety of sounds such as gunfire.
- ESS-AIR supports two sets of engine sounds, which enables fast switching between engine sounds.
- ESS-AIR supports RC PLUS to realize functional setting and sound purchasing from sound stores.
- ESS-AIR supports firmware updates and function upgrades.
- Supply voltage range: 5V-26V
1 set of Sense® Innovations ESS-AIR+2017 Engine Sound System for R/C Electric Airplane, i.e.:
|T type (Dean compatible connector) AMP power cable||1|
|Quick Guide, English Language||1|