Omnibus F4 Pro V4 Corner Flight Controller (F4+OSD+PDB)
The Omnibus F4 Pro V4 Corner flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance.
With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfect under 32k Gyro loop.
Also onboard are a barometer and AT7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omni F4 Pro Corner supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, build in Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
• STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
• ICM20608 Over SPI Bus in damping box.
• 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
• Supports Lipo direct plug in (3-6S)
• Suports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck)
• STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode(Betaflight OSD)
• Build in Current sensor
• Build in Professional level PDB
• Build in LC filter for Camera power(max 800ma)