(Intermediate/Advanced Flyers) Plug-N-Play Kit with [5 x 2212 550KV Motor, 5 x Propeller, 5 x Servo, 5 x ESC, 1 x UBEC]
- USA Military Transport aircraft 1960 - 1969.
- First flew on 29 September 1964 and on 11 January 1965.
- Designed to investigate the operational suitability of vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL)
- Completed its first transitional flight by taking off vertically, changing to forward flight and finally landing vertically.
- Single switch for functions managed by flight controller: Transition from vertical to horizontal flight and back, motor control and stabilization
- True to scale
- Pitch control assisted by horizontally mounted propeller at the tail, also managed by flight controller.
- Durable EPO foam construction.
- Stable flight performance.
- Detachable main wings for easy transportation.
- Kit weight: 2kg
- Wingspan: 1200mm
- Fuselage Length: 1000mm
- Fuselage height: 430mm
- Fuselage weight: 2kg
- Take-off weight: 2.4kg
- Motor: 2212 550KV*5
- Propeller: 1045 positive*2 negative*2, tail 8060*1
- Servo: 9g*4 and 16g*1
- ESC (Electronic Speed Controller): 30A*5
- UBEC (Universal Battery Elimination Circuit): 5V 3A*1
- Battery: 22.2V 6S (2200mAh to 2600mAh) 35C LiPo (excluded)
- Radio Control: 2.4Ghz 6CH or above
Download manual here.
- 1 x LTV XC142 Fuselage
- 1 x wing and rotating mechanisms
- 1 x Vertical tail fin
- 1 x Horizontal tail fin
- 5 x 2212 550KV Motors
- 4 x Main propellers
- 1 x Tail propeller
- 5 x Servos
- 5 x ESCs
- 1 x UBEC
- 1 x Rear Wheel Component
- 1 x 6S 22.2V (2200mAh to 2600mAh) 35C LiPo
- 1 x 2.4Ghz 6CH or above Radio Control