2.4G 6-Channel 3D6G Shuttle K120 Brushless Electric Helicopter with X6 Transmitter, Mode 2, Ready to Fly, RTF
Low stock. Pls call or email for availability.
- Metal Swash plate, more durable.
- High efficient & powerful 1106 out runner brushless motor
- High discharge rate of battery, give heli more punch
- Special USB charger can charge two batteries at the same time
- Both 3D mode and 6G mode switchable on transmitter.
- 3D mode is with 3-axis gyro for intermediate/advanced flyer - do rolling, inverted flying, side and hurricane flying
- 6D mode is with 6-axis gyro, super stable for beginner
- Adopt aerodynamic theory to design blades which can provide enough power and body stabilization.
- 6 Channel transmitter for 3D aerobatics, Idle and TH hold. Basic LCD and low voltage alarm function. Hovering point setting according to your own needs is a highlight for this transmitter
- Compatible with Futaba S-FHSS
- Charging time around 30-60 mins
What is Mode 1 or Mode 2?
Mode 1 - Throttle stick/Power up on the right side of the transmitter
Mode 2 - Throttle stick/Power up on the left side of the transmitter
1 x Fully Assembled Blast K120 Flybarless Single Blade Electric Helicopter
1 x X6 6-Channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS Digital Proportional Radio Control System
1 x PRE-INSTALLED Brushless Motor
3 x PRE-INSTALLED Servo Motor
1 x PRE-INSTALLED Receiver
1 x 7.4V 300mAh 25C LiPo Battery, 2S
1 x 100-240V Switching AC Wall Adapter, output 10V ~800mAh for charger
1 x Balance Charger for 7.4V LiPo Battery
1 x EXTRA pair of Main Rotor Blades
1 x EXTRA set of Tail Rotor Blade
1 x EXTRA set of Main Gear
1 x Main Rotor Blade Holder
1 x Allen Key (Hex), 1.4mm
1 x Screwdriver (+), 2mm
1 x X6 Radio Control System Manual, English
1 x K120 Manual, English
- 6 x AA Battery for Radio/Transmitter
- Control distance
- 1106 Brushless (main motor), 8520 coreless motor (tail motor)
- Product Type
- RTF - Ready to Fly
- Skills Level
- Beginner to Expert
- Recommended Battery
- 7.4V - 2 Cell 2S
- XK Innovations
- Play Time
- ~ 5 mins
- Dimension (LxWxH) approx.
- 260 x 275(main rotor diameter) x 83mm
- Flying Weight