Supports all PWM External Receivers, Futaba S-BUS, Spektrum/JR Satellite & PPM Receivers
Note: Please use white A4 manual in package for setup.
1. Supports all PWM External Receivers, Futaba S-BUS, Spektrum/JR Satellite & PPM Receivers
2. Easy set-up, with no need of expensive programming box or computer, making it easy to change a number of settings, even at the airfield.
3. Reliable and stable performance for both electrical & nitro model helicopters
4. Compact aluminum casing
- Working Voltage: 3.5-8.5V (2S li-poly battery is recommended)
- Processor: 32 byte ARM
- Sensor: MEMS sensor (2pcs)
- Tail Servo: 760 / 960 / 1520 micron seconds
- Servo frequency is adjustable: 50 Hz/ 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz
- Swashplate servo: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
- Built-in swashplate controller: 90 / 120 / 140 degree
- Signal input: PPM / S-BUS/ JR/Spektrum Satellite Reception
- Size: 35*26*13mm
- Weight: ~22.5g