This website is governed by the below Terms and Conditions. Our company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. Business Details
Rotor.sg is a site operated by Rotor Hobby Enterprises Private Limited.
We are registered in Singapore under company number 200108182K, with our registered office at Blk 809 French Road #02-37 Singapore 200809.
We are regulated by Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
The website is owned by Rotor Hobby Enterprises Private Limited.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. We do not sell your email address to other party.
• You can opt out of these at any point.
Cookies & monitoring
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers associated with our online store.
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
3. Product information
We may not be able to send restricted items (e.g batteries) overseas due to air regulations. We may also cancel orders which exceed air carriers size restrictions.
4. Defective or Damaged Products
Except for Products that are defective or damaged upon delivery to you, all Products cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you receive a defective or damaged Product, you must notify us within 7 days after the day following the delivery of the Product, after which we shall have no liability to you. Our obligation to you in respect of such notification will be at its option to: (i) replace any Product that is defective or damaged; or (ii) refund to you the amount paid by you for the relevant Product to the original method of payment.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by Singapore law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Singapore law.